Click here to Login
Subscribe for Newsletter GoToChef for Brands

Whey Protein Concentrate


Usage Tips

  1. Whey Protein Concentrate can be added to shakes and smoothies.

Common names and forms

  1. Whey Protein Concentrate Blend


Whey Protein Concentrate is a concentrated form of whey protein, used as a bodybuilding supplement used to increase dietary protein intake. Liquid whey is collected as a by-product of cheese or yogurt production and undergoes several processing steps to increase its protein content. After achieving a sufficient protein concentration, it is dried to form whey concentrate powder. It consists of up to 80% protein by weight and the remaining 20% of the whey concentrate powder contains fat and carbohydrates.

Health benefits

  • Whey Protein Concentrate helps fuller longer, stabilizes blood sugar, and protects cells from stress, all of these together contribute to consistent fat loss. (1)
  • It can help to decrease blood sugar spikes that reduce sugar craving. (1)
  • The enzymes in it helps to increase the body's strongest antioxidant, glutathione that protects cells from stress and also boost the immune system. (1)
  • It is beneficial for people with sensitive guts or struggle with nutrient absorption, as it is easy to digest. (1)

Selection Guide

Whey Protein Concentrate is available in the flavored and unflavoured form. Choose according to your requirements. Read the labels and make sure it is free from sugar, artificial sweeteners like sucralose, aspartame, and acesulfame-potassium. Go for pure a whey protein concentrate, without any fillers or preservatives. Check for its expiry date.

- Disclaimer
"Information here is provided for discussion and educational purposes only. It is not intended as medical advice or product or ingredient review/rating. The information may not apply to you and before you use or take any action, you should contact the manufacturer, seller, medical, dietary, fitness or other professional. If you utilize any information provided here, you do so at your own risk and you waive any right against Culinary Communications Private Limited, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees or representatives.”