Purchase and Refund Policy
Condition of use for purchase and successful delivery of your purchase(s) and
subscription(s) of goods and services provided on justGotoChef.com (GotoChef or Site)
Registration with Website:
- You may view Content on the Site without registering, but as a condition of using certain aspects of the Site, you must register with the GotoChef website and create a user profile using a “User ID” and password.
- You shall not use as a User ID, domain name, project name, any name or term that:
1. is the name of another person, with the intent to impersonate that person;
2. is subject to any rights of another person, without appropriate authorisation; or
3. is offensive, vulgar, or obscene; or
4. violates any applicable law or contractual obligation.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Site and be able to enter into a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872, and are not barred by any law for the time being in force. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use the Site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
- The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse registration of or suspend or cancel a User ID, domain name or project name. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password for the Site. You shall never use another User account without the other User’s expressed permission. You will immediately notify the Company, in writing, of any unauthorised use of your account or other known account-related security breaches.
Payment and Pricing:
- Customers with credit cards, debit card, wallets and bank accounts will pay via a third party online payment portal. Your purchases of products and services will be available to you once we receive verification of receipt of monies from you.
- GotoChef accepts online payments via a third party such as Razorpay or such other payment gateway as may be introduced by GotoChef from time to time, and as such, your details are NOT, and will not be, stored with GotoChef.
- Orders,once packed for shipment,cannot be cancelled.
- GotoChef reserves the right to refuse and/or decline orders. In such an event, any payment received will be credited or refunded to you in terms hereof.
- All prices indicated on the Site are inclusive of VAT/CST, service tax, Goods and Services Tax ("GST"), duties and cesses as applicable - unless stated otherwise.
- You shall be responsible for payment of all fees/costs/charges associated with the purchase of goods and services from us and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes including but not limited to VAT/CST, service tax, GST, duties and cesses etc.
Shipping & Handling:
- GotoChef Team will coordinate with the product owners or merchants to courier orders within 24 hours of verification of payment and subject to availability of products.
- Orders and verifications received on a Friday or over the weekend will be processed in accordance with each merchants shipping procedures. GotoChef Team will observe Indian national public holidays as gazetted by the Government of India.
- Correct shipping address: Please make sure you provide the valid address and contact number for us to deliver your purchases successfully. GotoChef Team will contact you if your package is returned to the merchant because of an incorrect address. The package will be couriered a 2nd time at an extra cost of shipping only which will be communicated in advance of shipping.
- The expected and estimated time for delivery is 4 to 6 working days for India metros and 7-10 days for other areas of India. Please note that dispatch and delivery estimates are just that. They are not guaranteed dispatch times and should not be relied upon as such. As we process your order, you will be informed by e-mail if any products you order turn out to be unavailable.
- Please do not accept the package if opened or damaged.
- If you have not received your parcel within the time stipulated herein, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All purchase will be delivered as per the shipping charged while placing an order for goods or services.
- GotoChef retains the right to change prices and/or policies at any time, which will be updated here from time to time. You will be subject to the policies and conditions in force at the time you order goods or services from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you).
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control.
We do not accept returns of any goods or services purchased.
In the event you receive an item that you did not order or a wrong item is shipped and delivered to you, please connect with us on email@example.com for the correct product to be sent to you.
Please do not accept items if delivered in a damaged condition.
If approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your GotoChef account wallet or a refund in the original mode of payment within 5-7 working days.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are delivered in a damaged condition. If you need to exchange it for the same product, send us an email at email@example.com
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
Governing Law and JurisdictionThese conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi.