Jan 18, 2020
Jan 18, 2020
Microwave Oven Tips:
1) Always preheat your oven before any baking for atleast 5 mins. This is a very essential step.
2) Every oven is different so even though the recipes on baking show you a specified temperature to bake on you can adjust the temperature as per your oven. My oven is a bit soft hence for me most of time I have to maintain the temperature to 180/190 degrees and even the time required is somewhere around 35 to 40 mins. Hence always adjust your oven temperature accordingly.
Pressure Cooker Tips:
1) As in an oven preheat your cooker also. Take off the ring and whistle of the pressure cooker then close it and let it heat on low flame for 5 mins.
2) For baking in a pressure cooker always take off the ring and whistle and cook only on low to medium flame.
3) You can cover the whistle knob with a small glass or bowl but not something too heavy.
4) Just keep a cooker stand inside and keep your tin on the stand while baking. Do not place the tin directly touching the bottom of the cooker.
5) You do not need any salt or sand to place in cooker. Do not add water while baking in a cooker.
Baking in a wide wok:
1) Take a thick and heavy wok.
2) You do not need to preheat a wok for baking.
3) In the wok place a ring/stand as used for the cooker. Place your tin on this stand and cover the wok with a lid. Place a weight on the lid so that the air does not escape. Be sure that the lid should completely cover the mouth of the wok. It should not be small or else the air will escape.
4) Bake on low flame at all times while using a wok. There isn't any need to put water or salt or sand at the bottom.